top of page
Shirk's has moved to 1015 W. Edison Rd. Mishawaka, IN
Baldwin is about more than pianos— it’s about peerless quality and the absolute best-sounding and best-playing pianos anywhere. The company got its start in 1862, when beloved Cincinnati-based piano teacher Dwight Hamilton Baldwin launched a Decker Brothers piano dealership. In 1866, he hired Lucien Wulsin as a clerk, and the two eventually became partners in the venture, at the time named D.H. Baldwin & Company.
Click on the Grand or Upright piano images to see current Baldwin Piano models
bottom of page